Shoutbox archive
All gone to the rapture
Wtf. Where art thou?
I jus revisited Red River almost after 25 years. Jus wanted to kno whether Dunson killed Cherry Valance at the end of Red River?
…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\
....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.
made a script that will import your IMDB ratings into the database, my IMDB ratings are lot different to what I rate films here, here I rate them on entertainment value, IMDB on quality value
back in the country, started to add more films to the database
fartinface
haha first 2018 for 4 consecutives post
motherfuckers!
Years
New
Happy
haha first 2018 im
happy new year fuckers!
I like to singa about a sky of blue-a and a tea for two-a
I like to singa about the moona and the June-a and the springa
Cool story, V.
I <Bryan> also known as <Sfpx>. I'm sorry that i started this shit, sorry y'all.
@victoryismineblast: You must lead a miserable existence.
Cricket chirps....chirp chirp chirp...chirping continues. Couldn't you use one of your real Crypto-sock! Vimbo?
I might go fuck Alex Perron. He’s single now and almost everytime I go see a horror movie on opening week at the theater he’s there.
I almost fell for it.
Nicolas, ferme ta yeule espèce de Québécois à merde. Au lieu d'accusé les personnes qui ne sont celles qui tu pense, vas fourrer Alex Perron au lieu de dire des conneries et non je ne suis pas pop/alamo/Jessica etc. À plustards connard.
Choke on a massive turd pop actor aka sfpxx and shadowplayed!
added a new category to the sub-genre 'medical' surprised I havent had that before, as its a commmon trope in horror films
I just looked. Yawn
Sfpx..You nothing better to do then talk to yourself?
yo hombres, you can find Lep/Dorian on trash epics, his user name is <Tromafreak>, sorry y'all, i meant <messiah_of_doom> http://trashepics.net/post/9/
Wheres pop/alamo/victory/lep/dorian/jessica at? I feel like fucking with something